Saturday, November 27, 2010

Perception

Again I saw me alone on the street

Like a growing baby lost his support

Spotted by several eyes gazing @ me

Some are smiling in a cunning mean

As a tramp left lonely in a freezing dark

Some are blinking unexpectedly astonished

After perceiving ME turning into harsh

Some eyes are soft and filled with moan

Feeling my existence in the depth of heart

Some are strong and sensing them proudly

Like they crushed me as a being of art

But very few are sparkling with Life

Like they are giving me a reason to alive

They are partnering me like the moon and night

Eyes are shining for my soul

Like rays of mysterious and mounting light

2 comments:

  1. very rhetoric and expressive... excellent usage of figurative language... you're a definite poet, no doubt...

    but, you are never alone... just reach into your heart , u'll find names engraved ... take time to sigh, cry or whatever... but u r never alone... you're a sun rising, u shine and ur rays extend from there to beyond. keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ jo- Thank you so much dear even ur compliment is nt less dan a poetry...

    ReplyDelete